Thursday, June 23, 2011

Margie, 34, Greenville, South Carolina







Today is a post for Kelly's Korner "Show us your Life: Singles." I'm going to write about myself since I'm a single woman. My name is Margie and I'm 34 years old. I live in Greenville, SC and have been here 6 years. I majored in Psychology at the University of Toledo in Ohio and went on to get my Master's in Counselor Education. I work as a guidance counselor at a middle school and enjoy every minute of it. Teenage drama equals job security for this woman.



Important info:


  • 5ft. 8 so I like tall guys

  • 2nd oldest of 4 kids

  • Wear hearing aid in left ear so I don't miss a thing!


  • I'm really funny

  • Loyal friend and listener

  • Would do anything for my family at a moment's notice


I enjoy the following activities:


  • Family time

  • Tailgating

  • Participating in 5k races

  • Traveling

  • Reading

  • Trying new foods (sushi lover here!)

I own my home and look forward to sharing it with someone special one day. I love children which is a plus being around them all day for work. I want to travel all over Europe one day and see everything I can. Family and faith are important to me, without both I couldn't exist. I'm open to dating long distance as I have lived all over the Midwest and down South now. I love the Southern hospitality here in SC and wouldn't trade it for anything.


You can leave a comment or contact me at marbeemay@yahoo.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want to put my hand up tht cocksuckers skirt

Post a Comment